Tuesday, September 23, 2008

STI College Lucena Sports Fest 1st Day

It is so funny that I wrote about the 2nd day before the 1st day of the intramurals. hehehe It's because the 2nd day inspired me a lot. Well in the 1st day... STI College Lucena launches "FUN RUN" why? if students walk? it's better "FUN WALK" lol just kidding... I don't have so much things to write here because it is not so meaningful to me. It's just CSIT(Yellow) lost the first game in basketball with BSN(Pink). Lol The road runners VS. Giants... Then CSIT comeback with a win with BSBA/BSCOE(Green Team). Then Volleyball... hays I want to play but theres a lot of people there. What will i do? tell one of them "get out! i will play!!" haha that was impolite. It's because practising make us accurate and I dont have practice... I remember the last time I played volleyball after my elementary times is in our P.E.3 Class? o see i cant remember... but sure it is P.E. with Sir Rafilo. It is nice that McDO(Sybang) is on the battle. He owned the court... With his unexpected SPIKE!!! and strong services, thier enemies touches the ground and lead CSIT in winning. YEAH!!! MCDO MCDO GO MCDO!!! hehehehe Special Force malakas din yan... ahahha OWWWWW!!! I forgot Idol(Sandro Muena) he loss his fight with the battle of the brain CHESS... its because he has no brain? lol just kidding!!! it is normal to make a joke with idol so don't think I mean it. Oh yeaH!!!! TRISTAN... "The God of PingPong" fought on his defending title and still STI College Lucena PingPong Champion after defeating DCET which is twice to beat in the fight... wow thats great... I remember last year they are the same rival in the game... which Tristan is the twice to beat player and owned the table... pakain ka naman... Thanks again for reading my article. Morfs

No comments: