Tuesday, September 23, 2008

STI College Lucena Sports Fest 2nd Day

Whoah!!! This is really a tiring days in STI College Lucena. I was in the first and second day of the the intramural but today which is the the last day i think i can't attend on it. My head is aching because of heat. It is good that my classmates does not attending the fest but spending their time on making their thesis without thinking that friends who are participating the activities needs supports from them. Yeah... that is right... I can remember when dex texted me the whole night to watch him on the court on his fight on badminton. So I went there and support them. I cheered for them, make a little noise, and laugh when there is something funny. lols mostly on dex when he is outside on court. Looking at on every beautiful girls playing and passing by. Then he plays with his crush? i dont know... this was Jackie and Gean? I can't remember thier names. They are our classmates in Philman. Wew... that was really funny indeed. I was happy when they defeat nursing and DCET in doubles. What a nice fight with DCET. Rumored that thier Ace Player which the nephew of one of the STI Staff was trained hard for badminton. I remember when Man Rhoda approched Dex and Shawe at the bench before the game and says: "Wag nyo naman galingan kami na kasunod nyo kalaban eh". And after the game: "Si Dex sabi ng wag galingan eh". That was a good fight and really had a happy ending... But it is sad to know that they had loss in the last game the championship. Geez, I wasn't able to watch them because it starts in the afternoon and we went home because of "inip". We are there from 8 till afternoon. We are hungry and need to eat lols. But we are sorry to Dex for living the venue. And I am so touched when he texted me and says " Sorry tol talo eh". Wew I think DIT? won the fight. And they are really good players as we saw in thier fight with COE. But still I am so proud of DEXTER he is a great at "poging" badminton player. I also congratulates Yellow Team Badminton Girls Doubles for being champions and also to all who owned the fight. Thank You for Reading my article.... Morfs

2 comments:

Ronaldo A. Sybang said...

mI like this article it's very beautiful

dexter! said...

bro nice blog na.appreciate ko lhat...thank you..na22wa aq na nluluha kz natalo kami,,peo thenx sa cheer...mo samin..hehehehe last year na kz 2..hehehe,,sana my rematch man lng..hehehe..its touches my heart...thanks sa inio...pati mga chix cnama mo na ehh..hehehe..an saya sya,,talaga...hehehehe,,,tenx,,,